Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, A New Look

Happy New Year, everybody! With the new year, we thought we'd start a new look for our blog as well. Since it appears that Oliver is a permanent fixture in our family, I figured I'd give him top billing in the blog title, and maybe he'll even get to post occasionally. I also added a couple new features to the blog, including "The Daily Puppy" because, well, who doesn't love puppies?! I also added a Guest Book at the bottom of the page, so please scroll down and sign in. We're always amazed to meet the fur friends (and people) that visit our blog from so many different corners of the world. So sign the guest book, post your comments and make yourself known!

3 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Gus and Oliver!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Your blog looks great! Sorry, I tried to put my picture but it did not work.

Love,
Thor

Kess And Her Mama said...

It's great that Oliver gets top billing with Gus! Happy New Year.

TWa76 said...

Happy New Year! More beagles on-line, great.

Aroo from freezing Finland
Beagle trio Lenni, Vekku & Ressu