Monday, December 22, 2008

Nose to the Ground - Always

I know, I know. These pictures are obviously not very recent, seeing as our great State of Minnesota is covered in snow and ice and we have been having sub-zero temperatures. These photos were from a dog park trip just short of two months ago. None of the pictures turned out very good, however, Mama found it kind of funny that EVERY photo shows me with my nose to the ground. She always gives me grief about that.

Oliver's sniffer is not nearly as "developed" as mine. He's more interested in playing.





6 comments:

Dughallmor Beagles said...

BOL! Snouts down, sterns up, love it! We have alot of photos like that too! Ooh, Oliver looks like a bit of a poser, is he?
Festive slobbers xx

River said...

Great hearing from you! I bet you have too much snow now though. I'm with Oliver, I'd rather play and run and run.

Merry Christmas to you!

love & wags,
River

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Gus! Nice to meet cha & welcome to Dogs With Blogs!

POOPED out,
Solid Gold Dancer

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Gus and Oliver!
Nice to meet you! I will come back to read your adventures!

Love,
Thor

Ice Pony Girl said...

Good beagle noses!

Anonymous said...

GUS AND OLIVER ARE THE CUTEST DOGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!