Saturday, February 16, 2008

Uno the Beagle wins Best in Show!

Congratulations are in order to Uno the Beagle winning Best in Show. It's about time a beagle receives the respect we all deserve. I do, however, take offense to not being able to compete myself. As you can see from my photos, I am a proud beagle and consider myself the perfect specimen of our royal breed (um, humility is not a requirement, is it?). I asked my mama, "What does Uno have that I don't have?" and she replied, "testicles". Ouch, that hurt. I remember before she was able to adopt me I was required to be "fixed", however I consider that nasty little procedure more of a "breaking" than a "fixing". So I submit to you all, allow us "fixed" dogs to be given consideration in your snotty little dog shows. Not only are we doing a world a favor by reducing the over-population of companion animals, but due to our "fixed" nature, we are also the last in our line. The rarest of the rare.

No comments: