Monday, December 10, 2007

Brrr, baby, it's cold outside!

Every weekday morning, Teen Girl gets driven to her school - 13 miles one way. I generally love any chance I can get to go on "bye-bye rides" in the van, and 30-45 minutes round trip every morning has been a real treat. In fact, when my mom leaves the house without me I give her my "don't-you-love-me-anymore?" look which always elicits my desired response: either she gives in and invites me along or she leaves the house feeling very guilty. However, it being winter and me being a blanket-lover, I have actually begun HIDING when Mom and Teen Girl say the words "bye-bye ride" in the morning. I love to go any other time of the day, but first thing in the morning... not until it warms up a bit. I don't even want to go to the dog park in this cold. PLEASE, can we move some place warmer? The coat you bought me is handsome but useless against this bitter cold, and the PawTector boots are simply humiliating. I refuse to be treated this way.

No comments: